High School: Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
IB Results – Grade 12 Predicted
|Physics HL: 7/7||Geog. SL: 7/7|
|Chem HL: 7/7||English SL: 7/7|
|Maths HL: 7/7||Hindi B SL: 7/7|
|ToK: 28/30||Phys. EE: 34/34|
|SAT Math II||800/800|
|SAT Bio M||760/800|
Advanced Placement (AP)
|Computer Science A||5/5|
IGCSE Grade X results – BATCH TOPPER with 11 A*
Add. Math (Calculus): IGCSE World Topper
Physics: IGCSE World Topper
Biology: IGCSE World Topper
Geography: IGCSE India Topper
Chemistry, Hindi, Global Perspectives, CS: School topper
Note: The ‘World Topper’ award is awarded for securing 1st place / 800,000+ global IGCSE test takers.
- Academic Excellence, Honor Roll and All Subject Awards all 4 years
- Winner of ‘Hindustan time Scholarship 2015-2016’ among 50,000 participants for all-round excellence (http://bit.ly/2OEAC3I).
- Winner of National ‘Homi Bhabha Young Scientist’ contest twice – aced rigorous 3 stage written, practical and research-project contest.
- Winner of ‘National Maths Genius’ trophy awarded by National Genius Search Foundation after cracking a two-stage all India competition.
- Cayley Honors Roll & National Informatics Olympiad Finalist Grade 9
Middle School: Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
- Stood first in my class in all 7 years of schooling – all round excellence
- Won 35 national and international awards in Maths, Science and Computers among 500,000 students
- Only student in history of SOF International Olympiads to win International Rank 1 in both Science as well as Computing Olympiad in the same year.
- Honored by Univ. of New South Wales 4 years in a row for topping the world in their IAIS exams
- All Indian Mathematics Teacher Association conferred me with ‘Maths Genius Gold Shield’ (1st National Rank in National Mathematics Olympiad) in Class 7